Hogar Madre Anna Vitiello
VITIELLO is a nonprofit institution run by the Sisters of the small congregation of redemption apostles founded in 1948.
Home building began November 13, 2005.The mission of the home is Protecting children in situations of orphans affected and living with HIV giving necessary as housing, balanced diet, clothing, medicine, academic education, recreation, moral and spiritual and warmth of a home who have lost.
Hogar Madre Anna Vitiello located in Sumpango, was founded by Mother Anna Vitiello and Father Arturo.
Sisters currently are serving to 57 children between 5 months and 13 years of age who are given a decent life for the future may be persons of good and useful to society.
Articles about Orphan Care
- 2018 Mid-Year Report. This has been a busy year for us so far! Our ministry has grown substantially, not just in the numbers of those […]
- Orphan Care – Beyond Orphanages, serving for a lifetime. When does our ministry end? When do we check someone we have been serving off our […]
- Orphan Prevention, getting to the root of the problem. Children are best served in families. We know this, yet in Guatemala, as many as 80 […]
- Anyone can love when it’s easy; but, it’s how we respond when things are hard, that truly demonstrates the heart of God.
- A day out with the boys Recently I took four boys from an orphanage out for the day and we had a wonderful experience. Among the […]