God Bless the Children Home
God loves orphans, and so do we! His Inheritance Ministries helped start, and now partners with, the God Bless the Children Home in Guatemala City. This non-profit organization, founded in 2002, is a haven of love and hope for twenty two impoverished children who have been abandoned by their parents. In some cases, the children have special needs.
The orphanage is a home and a family to these precious children, and the staff of God Bless the Children showers them with love and affection. They have such a big heart for the least of these little ones. It has been a joy and privilege for HIM! to be a part of what the Lord is doing through partnering with God Bless the Children. We have had so much fun playing with the orphans, doing service projects at the orphanage, and encouraging the God Bless the Children staff!
Director: David and Cinthya Vallejo
Address USA:His Inheritance Ministries, P.O. Box 31583, St. Louis, MO 63131
Articles about Orphan Care
- Because someone cared, lives are being changed in Guatemala. Read on to find out what has happened in our ministry this past year.
- 2018 Mid-Year Report from missionary family in Guatemala. Our ministry has grown substantially, not just in the numbers of those we serve, but in depth and scope.
- Orphan Care – Beyond Orphanages, serving for a lifetime. Lessons about orphan care from a missionary in Guatemala. When does our ministry end? When do we check someone we have been serving off our list and consider them “mission accomplished”? All too often in many orphanages and children’s homes, the moment they walk out the door they are forgotten.
- Orphan Prevention, getting to the root of the problem of orphan care in Guatemala.
- Anyone can love when it’s easy; but, it’s how we respond when things are hard, that truly demonstrates the heart of God. Serving orphans and vulnerable children in Guatemala, we have had to figure out how to do this right.