God Bless the Children Home
God loves orphans, and so do we! His Inheritance Ministries helped start, and now partners with, the God Bless the Children Home in Guatemala City. This non-profit organization, founded in 2002, is a haven of love and hope for twenty two impoverished children who have been abandoned by their parents. In some cases, the children have special needs.
The orphanage is a home and a family to these precious children, and the staff of God Bless the Children showers them with love and affection. They have such a big heart for the least of these little ones. It has been a joy and privilege for HIM! to be a part of what the Lord is doing through partnering with God Bless the Children. We have had so much fun playing with the orphans, doing service projects at the orphanage, and encouraging the God Bless the Children staff!
Director: David and Cinthya Vallejo
Address USA:His Inheritance Ministries, P.O. Box 31583, St. Louis, MO 63131
Articles about Orphan Care
- Orphan Prevention, getting to the root of the problem. Children are best served in families. We know this, yet in Guatemala, as many as 80 […]
- Anyone can love when it’s easy; but, it’s how we respond when things are hard, that truly demonstrates the heart of God.
- Recently I took four boys from an orphanage out for the day and we had a wonderful experience
- That is the whole story of redemption. Starting in the beginning, in the garden. The universe was meant to be our home, it was created as […]
- A few days ago, on March 7th 2017, a riot broke out at Virgen de Asuncion, a government run children’s home in San Jose Pinula, Guatemala. […]