“Fundación Salvación” is a christian charitable organization. It houses women from the ago of babies to ladies with their children and boys from babies to the age of 15. Currently there are two houses: the “Casa Hogar” for children, and ladies and the “Hogar Juvenil” for young boys that grew up in the Casa Hogar and change to this place at the age of 11. Both houses are on the grounds of the foundation in which all live together. In the evening each group goes to their respective area to sleep.
Contact Info:Sandra Temaj, Director
Articles about Orphan Care
- Orphan Prevention, getting to the root of the problem. Children are best served in families. We know this, yet in Guatemala, as many as 80 […]
- Anyone can love when it’s easy; but, it’s how we respond when things are hard, that truly demonstrates the heart of God.
- Recently I took four boys from an orphanage out for the day and we had a wonderful experience
- That is the whole story of redemption. Starting in the beginning, in the garden. The universe was meant to be our home, it was created as […]
- A few days ago, on March 7th 2017, a riot broke out at Virgen de Asuncion, a government run children’s home in San Jose Pinula, Guatemala. […]