Dorries Promise / Forever Changed
Dorie’s Promise Guatemala is an orphanage run by Forever Changed International. Heather Radu founded Forever Changed International in 2009, as an extension of her two decades working with orphans worldwide.
Our vision is to meet the needs of the most vulnerable children in the world. We work to provide a place for these orphans to find a loving home. Dorie’s Promise Guatemala is our first orphanage, and we look forward to expanding into other countries as the Lord leads in the future.
Every gift you give to our ministry goes toward improving the lives of children who would otherwise have no other hope. Please consider sponsoring a child today!
Our goal is to see Dorie’s Promise Guatemala fully funded by monthly sponsors. To do that, we want every child to be sponsored at 120 percent. Why 120 percent? In order to take in new children, we need to have resources readily available to accept them into our home.
Telephone Guatemala: +502-2417-2300
Address Guatemala:15 Ave "A" 12-27, Oakland Casa #2, Zona 10, Guatemala City, Guatemala
Articles about Orphan Care
- Orphan Prevention, getting to the root of the problem. Children are best served in families. We know this, yet in Guatemala, as many as 80 […]
- Anyone can love when it’s easy; but, it’s how we respond when things are hard, that truly demonstrates the heart of God.
- Recently I took four boys from an orphanage out for the day and we had a wonderful experience
- That is the whole story of redemption. Starting in the beginning, in the garden. The universe was meant to be our home, it was created as […]
- A few days ago, on March 7th 2017, a riot broke out at Virgen de Asuncion, a government run children’s home in San Jose Pinula, Guatemala. […]